Parents, here are some important dates to remember for the remainder of the summer:
- Tuesday July 24th – 10:00 am – FHS @ Anderson County for 7on7
- Saturday July 28th – Picture Day at the stadium. Information about the pictures will be sent home with your son from Coach Courtney.
- Saturday July 28th – Field Clean-up Day. We’ll need as many hands as possible. Each family is asked to bring one case of bottled water. This water is then stored and used throughout the season for our players.
- Sunday July 29th – Kickoff Picnic. The picnic will be held at McFee Park in the large pavillion. Bar-b-que is provided by Calhoun’s and each class will be assigned different items to bring to the picnic. The picnic is a great opportunity to meet all of the coaches and their families and get ready for the season. It is also an opportunity to sign-up to help throughout the season.
- Saturday, August 4th – Kick-Off Gala at Fox Den Country Club – This is a fund raising event to help support the football program. Tickets will be available for the event at Picture Day and the Kickoff Picnic. The Gala will include a silent auction this year. The Booster Club is currently seeking donations for the auction. If you would like to donate an item or a service for the auction please let us know. Please get ready for the season by showing your Admiral Pride and supporting the Gala.
- Thursday August 9th – 6:00 pm – FHS vs. Powell at KOC Jamboree in Neyland Stadium. Teams will play during second half of event.
Finally, Football Fees (Varsity/JV /Freshman) are due. Pay by July 1 and received a $25 discount. You can pay your fees on-line.Tweet